Thursday 29 December 2016

Christmas Week In My Happy Planner

Hello!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Today I though that I shall share with you christmas week in my planner, it is one of my favourite spreads I have ever done so I thought it deserves to be shown on my blog too. I purchased this kit from the lovely Planner Face a few weeks back and I have been so excited to use it ever since it arrived however I made sure that I waited until Christmas week as I had planned what kits I am using each week (organised right?) Although I didn't fill the whole week in as by Christmas eve I made sure I was doing nothing I still love the finished spread so much! This kit has now been reduced on Anna's shop and is now only £6 so you can buy it and save it for next year! 

'Jolly' Sticker Kit: www.etsy.com/uk/listing/487743923/planner-stickers-weekly-kit-jolly

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! What stickers did you use in your planner on Christmas week? 

Chelsey

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig