Thursday 18 August 2016

A look at my Paperchase A5 Bird Planner

Hello,
Today I thought I shall share with you a look at my Paperchase bird planner. I had been on the look out for this planner for a while so when I spotted it for £6.50 I had to get it!

 So there were many reasons why I love this planner but the first is the bird design on the front. It is a fabric planner and it has this pale pink type over it with the bird pattern.
 I also love this charm the planner comes with as I do not have any charms on any of my other planners. The planner is divided into information, agenda, planner, diary, addresses and notes.
 The weekly view in the planner is very simple but perfect to decorate with stickers!


 I did not realise this when purchasing but the planner also comes with a selection of pages at the back, I love the coloured paper but also having grid paper at the back is so handy! 
 In the back pocket there is this lined paper pad. 
And finally the pale pink pockets at the front, this is one of the main reasons why I wanted this planner as the front pockets are gorgeous and I can't wait to decorate them!

I hope you liked this look at my Paperchase bird planner and if you want me to post on how I decorated this planner please let me know!

Chelsey 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig