Tuesday 28 June 2016

My New Planners! (Mini Paperchase Haul)



So yesterday whilst wandering around Paperchase I found that they had a bunch of there organisers on sale. I had a look and 10 minutes later I walk out with 2 of them inside my bag. 


The first one I chose was this bright pink a5 sized one, it had been reduced from £22 to £6.50! It comes with inserts for 2016 and dividers so I can organise it just how I want to. Although it is extremely bright and not something I would normally go for I completely love it and for £6.50 it was an amazing deal.







The second one I purchased is this personal sized metallic purple one. This was bargain at only £4.75(I couldn't say no!) It has the same format as the a5 one only it is smaller. 







Thank you so much for reading!
Chelsey 









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig