Monday 18 July 2016

Paperchase Haul #2


Last week I attended the Paperchase Christmas press event and whilst I was there I purchased some more bits that I thought I shall share with you. 

Firstly I picked up these 3 planners. I had been on the lookout for the a5 bird one for a while now so when I saw it in the store I had to get it, it had been reduced from £22 to just £6.50! I love the inside as it is a pale pink and the inserts are gorgeous too.
The second planner is this red bird one which had been reduced to £4.75 and I know its early but its going to be my Christmas planner! 
Thirdly if you have seen my Instagram or read my previous blog post you are probably thinking that I have already got the exact same purple planner and I do, but this one is for my aunty so she can use some of the planner stickers I keep giving her! 


Whilst I was there I also picked up the Purrmaids washi tape set, I have kept seeing it on everyones Instagram and whilst I was there I decided to get it too. Its so cute! You can purchase it HERE
And finally I went back to a Paperchase store the other day to get these post it notes to go with the washi. You can purchase them HERE

I absolutely love what Paperchase have in at the moment and I am also so excited to share with you soon what they have coming in for Autumn/Winter and Christmas!

Chelsey 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig