Wednesday 31 August 2016

New Releases!

Hello, I just thought I shall do a quick post on tomorrows new releases! I also have 20% off at the moment, no minimum, with the code RESULT. Code expires Sunday. 

The first kit being released tomorrow is my Glitter Rose kit, it features beautiful pink and blue roses with faux glitter details. 

 The second kit being released is this kit, I love the colours so much! 
And thirdly I am releasing this Halloween kit, the colours and design are perfect to decorate the halloween week with! 

I hope you like these new kits and don't forget to use the code RESULT for 20% off your order. There is a link to my shop in the about section.
Chelsey 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig