Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sticker Sunshine Haul!




So recently when Sticker Sunshine had a 40% off sale I decided make a couple of purchases. The order totalled to under £5 including postage which is an incredible price, and they are amazing stickers!


Firstly I purchased these Aloha Full boxes, I am planning to do a spread with these in a couple of weeks as they are gorgeous for summer. 

Secondly I purchased this sheet of vintage cameras. I think I will use these for when I have to take photos for my Etsy shop. 


And finally I purchased these fitness stickers. They are so cute!






And if you would like to place an order from Sticker Sunshine here is her shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StickerSunshine

Chelsey 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig