Monday 11 July 2016

Planner Face Sticker Swap Haul



So recently I did a sticker swap with the lovely Anna from Planner Face.We both sent each other our chosen stickers and I thought I shall share with you what I received. 


The first stickers I chose was from the amazing succulents range. I love them as there is a great range of stickers to choose from so I can design the week exactly how I want to. I love the designs so much! 


The second kit I got was this floral kit called Cecelia, again the designs are beautiful and the sticker quality is fantastic! I definitely recommend them! 


Anna also kindly included me this little extra happy mail sheet. Its so cute! I love it! Thank You! 


And finally there was this little sampler!

I definitly recommend Planner Face as there is a great range of affordable but beautiful planner stickers. You can visit the Planner Face Etsy shop HERE

Chelsey 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Project Plan | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig